Food and beverage facilities require a diverse team of skilled, industry-seasoned professionals experienced in facility, plant utilities, and power systems to support manufacturing needs. We provide solutions to minimize plant disruptions, provide production flexibility, and incorporate maintenance considerations, while optimizing plant energy, operating costs, and capital expenditures.
Our team of design professionals provide civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, and environmental services to meet client objectives. It is our job to understand the vision and then not only provide a complete design, but one that exceeds client expectations. Our expertise provides projects with:
- An experienced design team that understands sanitary design practices and application to food and beverage facilities.
- A full-service facility, plant utility, and energy optimization design staff that will provide technically sound, cost-effective solutions to meet scope needs, schedule, and budget.
- Coordination with production and packaging elements to provide seamless project delivery methods.
Our food and beverage design services include:
- Site selection assessment/evaluations.
- Existing facility evaluations and assessment.
- Site/civil design (stormwater, traffic analysis, utilities, site features).
- Master planning and conceptual design.
- Building information modeling (BIM).
- Sanitary design.
- Building code review and analysis.
- Architectural/structural design.
- Steam, boiler, and chiller facilities.
- HVAC and critical air systems.
- Ammonia refrigeration.
- Plumbing and fire protection.
- Facility power distribution.
- Standby power systems.
- Environmental assessment.
- Audio/visual systems.
- Communication and security systems.