- Surveying/Land Acquisition
- Land and Site Development
- Sanitary Sewer/Pumping
- Financial Assistance
- Construction-Related Services
- Stormwater Utilities
- Natural Gas Distribution
As municipal engineers, our firm’s involvement with local governments varies with the needs of each community. For many, we serve as the designated city or village engineer providing comprehensive engineering services, including attending public meetings and assisting planning commissions; for others, we act as consultants on an as-needed basis. To meet these needs, we have a staff of specialized municipal engineers who are supported by the expertise of a complete, full-service environmental and civil consulting engineering firm.
• Efficient, cost-effective engineering results from a veteran staff, averaging more than 10 years of experience each.
• Assistance in procuring project financing through successful grant writing and utility creation.
• High level of customer satisfaction evidenced by long-standing affiliations, many lasting several decades.