We provide a variety of asset management services to assist clients in effectively managing infrastructure assets within the financial constraints of program budgets. Proactive asset management is cost effective and replaces operating in an emergency- or failure-response mode. Our asset risk ranking process considers the probability and consequence of failure of each asset and generates easy to understand color-coded risk maps of the entire infrastructure network. The asset risk rankings are then considered in concert with system models, master plans, and other community needs to generate capital improvement plan (CIP) projects and maintenance and rehabilitation recommendations. Following are some of our key asset management services:
Our Unique Value Includes…
- GIS system inventory and analysis mapping and gap analysis.
- Asset risk ranking and criticality assessment.
- Risk and resilience – risk mitigation and disaster planning.
- Infrastructure policy and regulation support.
- Cost of service and budgetary support.
- Valuation of assets – life-cycle costing
- Useful life and replacement interval assessment.
- Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) software guidance and support.
- Operation and maintenance program recommendation.
- Asset rehabilitation recommendation.
- Review of condition data, including national association of sewer service companies (NASSCO) assessments.
- Capital improvement plan development and project ranking.