Upcoming Presentations by Our Staff and/or Where You Can
Visit Us at Our Booth
- “Biological Nutrient Removal Study” Panel discussion with Troy Larson, at the Microbiome Water Summit, hosted at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, IL, September 29 at 1:00 p.m.
- 2017 Kentucky League of Cities (KLC) Conference & Expo hosted at the Northern Kentucky Convention Center in Covington, KY, October 3-6. Visit us at our booth.
- Ohio Transportation Engineering Conference hosted at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, OH, October 10-11. Visit us at our booth.
- 51st WWOA Annual Conference hosted at the Marriott Madison West in Middleton, WI, October 17-20. Visit us at our booth.
- “Troubleshooting a Municipal WWTP Leads to Improved Industrial Pre-Treatment” Presented by Kevin Hopkins, P.E., at 11:25 a.m. in Session A on October 18.
- “Comprehensive Manhole Assessment and Rehabilitation Program -Fond du Lac Case Study” Presented by Randy Langer, P.E., at 2:55 p.m. in Session D on October 18.
- “Regulations and Watershed Issues” Presented by Jane Carlson, P.E., and Travis Anderson, P.E., at 3:30 p.m. in Session E on October 18.
- “Practical Uses for Excel at POTW’s” Presented by Troy Larson at 10 a.m. in Session K on October 19.
- “Tricks of the Trade” Co-Presented with Troy Larson at 2:20 p.m. in Session O on October 19.
- 119th League of Wisconsin Municipalities Conference hosted at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel in Appleton, WI, October 18-20. Visit us at booth #51.
- “Detention Basin Retrofits” Presented by Kelly Kuhbander, P.E., LEED® AP, from 2:00-3:00 p.m. at the 2017 Stormwater Solutions Conference on November 9. Hosted at the Tinley Park Convention Center in Tinley Park, IL.
- 43rd Kentucky Association of Counties (KACo) Annual Conference & Exposition hosted at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, KY, November 8-10.